The impact of relationships on own and others’ wellbeing.
- the benefits of relationships
- the influence of peers and family
- applying online and social protocols to enhance relationships
- coping skills
- communication skills
- problem-solving skills and strategies
When accessing content use the numbers below to guide you:
brief, basic information laid out in an easy-to-read format. May use informal language. (Includes most news articles)
provides additional background information and further reading. Introduces some subject-specific language.
lengthy, detailed information. Frequently uses technical/subject-specific language. (Includes most analytical articles)
Links to websites
- FriendshipsGood mates are there for you in good times and bad, and are often useful when you’re bored on a Sunday. It’s a good thing to remember, though, that not every friend is the right friend for you. Learn how to maintain your good friendships, work through bad friendships and deal with the tough times.
- The Ups and Downs of Middle School FriendshipsMiddle school students crave acceptance from their peers and look to friends to help them navigate through adolescence and everything that comes with it. Friendships make everything more fun and can make even bad days much better.
- Teenage friends and friendshipsWhy teenage friendships are important
For teenagers, good friends can be like a personal support group.
- FriendsEveryone needs friends, and you probably have always had at least one. A friend is defined as a person you know well and regard with affection, trust, and respect.
- A Shy Person's Guide to Making Friends at SchoolIdeas to help new and shy students to start building new friendships at school.
- Ways to Teach Your Kids KindnessWe now live in an age where photos and posts online enable people to post anonymous comments from total strangers and acquaintances alike. These reactions can be rude, hurtful, and even malicious. It is more important than ever to be kind to others.
- How to Be a Good Friend12 social habits that everyone, not just middle schoolers, can practice to build healthy relationships.
Best Friend Quotes And Sayings | Just Friends, Funny & True Friends Quotes | Friendship Quotes. (2020). Retrieved from http://www.searchquotes.com/Friendship/quotes/about/Relationship/