- ConventionA way in which something is usually done.
- Design criteriaDesign criteria are the explicit goals that a project must achieve in order to be successful.
- DeviceA device can refer to any electronic device including a laptop, tablet, and smartphone.
- HardwareHardware is best described as any physical component of a computer system that contains a circuit board, ICs, or other electronics. A perfect example of hardware is the screen on which you are viewing this page. Whether it be a computer monitor, tablet or smartphone; it's hardware.
- Planning ProcessThe development of goals, strategies, task lists and schedules required to achieve the objectives of a business.
- Target AudienceParticular group of people, identified as the intended recipient of an advertisement or message.
List of resources
In this Digital products or solutions guide you will find information resources, links to databases and journals and tips to aid your research.
Click on the icon to login and sign in with your school user credentials.
- Computer terms, dictionary, and glossaryA list of over 12,000 computer terms and definitions.