Read the following steps to complete this activity:
- Write a story using only 150 characters.
- It must have a beginning, middle and resolution.
- For sale: baby shoes, never worn. by Ernest Hemingway
- 'It's a miracle he survived,' said the doctor. 'It was God's will,' said Mrs Schicklgruber. 'What will you call him?' 'Adolf,' she replied. by Jeffery Archer
- Blaise Pascal didn't tweet and neither did Mark Twain. When it came to writing something short & sweet neither Blaise nor Mark had the time. by Simon Armitage
Fill in the form below to enter your microfiction.